Affordable AWS Managed Cloud Services
We designed our managed cloud service to be feature rich while adding as much value as humanly possible to help your business grow. While no two customers are unique, our core service serves as a great foundation with plenty of additional services such as Load Balancing, ECS Clusters, Elastic Beanstalk, and more available as needed.
Amazing AWS Support
Whether you have running into issues or you are just looking for general guidance related to some ideas for future deployments, we are here to help you!
We Build AWS Infrastructure
Building infrastructure can be complicated but it doesn't have to be. We include 20 hours of deployments or infrastructure build out per month get your business up and running today!
No 2 customers are alike, we know this and can customize your environment based on your exact needs!
Infrastructure as Code
We build your infrastructure from the ground up using Terraform, following only best practices!
We provide free agent based standalone EC2 instance monitoring as well as URL endpoint monitoring!
Our managed cloud environments follow the best industry standards and we include a free CIS Benchmark scan as well as some remediation work.
- AWS Support & Guidance
- Infrastructure as Code
- Professional Infrastructure Management
- 20 Hours Of Provisioning Per Month
- (Provisioning hours are adjustable)
- IAM Configuration
- Networking Configuration
- Cost Optimization
- Instance Management
- AWS Backup Managment
- Systems Manager Configuration
- Patching Maintenance Windows
- Route53 DNS Managment
- AWS SES (Simple Email Service)
- And More!
Included Managed Cloud Services
To help you get started with the cloud, we include multiple services with our core managed cloud service.
We also include our AWS support plan (not affiliated with AWS Premium Support) which ensures you get the help you need, when you need it!
We examine your usage to determine where we can save you money on your AWS bill.
We handle the patching, access, and configuration of your web instances so that you don't have to.
Day or night, we provide monitoring on all of your managed standalone EC2 instances and URL endpoints. You also receive access to our monitoring tool!
* Deployments are limited to 20 hours per month per customer unless stated otherwise in contract. *
* Client maintains full responsibility for any and all AWS related expenses including but not limited to EC2 instances. *
* Client maintains full responsibility for maintaining any and all containers, custom software/code, applications, and the security of their environments. *